Dryer humming noise
The Appliance Information Site
Could it be a start winding or start capacitor problem?
Just the motor or whole dryer?
** Could it be a start winding or start capacitor problem? **
Dryer motors do not usually use start capacitors. If the windings are shorted or the motor is seized, the motor will need to be replaced.
washer fills, but won't agitate...hear some humming
whirlpool dryer - hum
Kenmore 70 Series Washer - Fills, Wont Drain, Agitat...
dryer making vibrating noise
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING