I need Help!!! My garbage diposal has not been working for a couple of weeks now. It was fine and we didnt use it for a week or so and now it is broken. When we turn it on I can hear what sounds to be a hummining - We think it may be the motor but arent too sure. Now my sink is backing up and tkes 20 min to half hour to drain. If anyone can shed light on this it would be great - I already tried the button on the bottom too - Thank you
If it is an In-Sink-Erator built model, there will be a hole in the center of the bottom where a 1/4"(?) Allen key will fit. That is used to free jams (*with the power OFF*) when they happen. If it doesn't start after that, it likely needs to be serviced or replaced.
garbage disposal noise
GFCI for Garbage Disposal?
Electrical Connections for my new dishwasher and new...
garbage disposal switch on gfci?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!