Jenn Air cooktop question
I'm not sure, check the installation instruction of the particular model you're interested in. Most installation instructions are available in downloadable form from the manufacturer's web sites.
The Appliance Information Site
Has anyone noticed the fact that instructions are getting worse and worse. Now they are mostly pictures with little detail on how to do it. Its very frustrating the way companies are dumbing down their manuals.
That and the fact they are in 3 laguages on one page, grrrr.
Anyhow, Since I only have time on the weekends to phone in my question to maytag, I thought I would ask here first, but since I have next week off, I will have some weekday time to ask them. I'm hoping that is wouldnt matter for the bottom part of the cooktop, since I can get the proper clearance for the last inch on top, if not I will have to redesign the island its on with larger cabinets, and that would suck since the island is all assembled with the countertop underlayment in place.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love