Jenn Air cooktop question
I'm not sure, check the installation instruction of the particular model you're interested in. Most installation instructions are available in downloadable form from the manufacturer's web sites.
The Appliance Information Site
Has anyone noticed the fact that instructions are getting worse and worse. Now they are mostly pictures with little detail on how to do it. Its very frustrating the way companies are dumbing down their manuals.
That and the fact they are in 3 laguages on one page, grrrr.
Anyhow, Since I only have time on the weekends to phone in my question to maytag, I thought I would ask here first, but since I have next week off, I will have some weekday time to ask them. I'm hoping that is wouldnt matter for the bottom part of the cooktop, since I can get the proper clearance for the last inch on top, if not I will have to redesign the island its on with larger cabinets, and that would suck since the island is all assembled with the countertop underlayment in place.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects