Jenn Air cooktop question
I'm not sure, check the installation instruction of the particular model you're interested in. Most installation instructions are available in downloadable form from the manufacturer's web sites.
The Appliance Information Site
Has anyone noticed the fact that instructions are getting worse and worse. Now they are mostly pictures with little detail on how to do it. Its very frustrating the way companies are dumbing down their manuals.
That and the fact they are in 3 laguages on one page, grrrr.
Anyhow, Since I only have time on the weekends to phone in my question to maytag, I thought I would ask here first, but since I have next week off, I will have some weekday time to ask them. I'm hoping that is wouldnt matter for the bottom part of the cooktop, since I can get the proper clearance for the last inch on top, if not I will have to redesign the island its on with larger cabinets, and that would suck since the island is all assembled with the countertop underlayment in place.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!