Cob Hill Co-operative
they are a great resource for building with cob.
By the way cob is a mixture of clay sand and straw which results in a highly superior building medium with strength equal to concrete, but none of the environmental imapacts associated with more modern building materials.
Cob originated in and around jolly old England, where many of the old cob buildings some 500 years old still stand and are inhabited today!!
combo dual ion/photo smoke/co detector??
How to build steps with rocks on a hill
Martin and Range Co #8
Antique Marco Pride:6 Burner, 2 Warmers;Martin Stove...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!