Cob Hill Co-operative
they are a great resource for building with cob.
By the way cob is a mixture of clay sand and straw which results in a highly superior building medium with strength equal to concrete, but none of the environmental imapacts associated with more modern building materials.
Cob originated in and around jolly old England, where many of the old cob buildings some 500 years old still stand and are inhabited today!!
combo dual ion/photo smoke/co detector??
How to build steps with rocks on a hill
Martin and Range Co #8
Antique Marco Pride:6 Burner, 2 Warmers;Martin Stove...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects