Cob Hill Co-operative
they are a great resource for building with cob.
By the way cob is a mixture of clay sand and straw which results in a highly superior building medium with strength equal to concrete, but none of the environmental imapacts associated with more modern building materials.
Cob originated in and around jolly old England, where many of the old cob buildings some 500 years old still stand and are inhabited today!!
combo dual ion/photo smoke/co detector??
How to build steps with rocks on a hill
Martin and Range Co #8
Antique Marco Pride:6 Burner, 2 Warmers;Martin Stove...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight