GE Pot Scrubber 640
The replacement motor comes with the complete pump assembly and not available separately. The good news is that the replacement motor has been redesigned and is now quieter, more energy efficient and has more torque so the occasional seize-ups that they were also know for rarely occur with the replacement. It also no longer has the troublesome cooling fan.
If the rest of the machine is in good shape (tub and racks not rusting, etc.) such a repair is often still worth while as there isn't usually too much else in a dishwasher to go wrong.
The Appliance Information Site
GE Profile Washer not spinning
GE Gas Range with electronic Ignition that Randomly ...
Electric GE Oven will only bake above 475 F
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide