GE Pot Scrubber 640
The replacement motor comes with the complete pump assembly and not available separately. The good news is that the replacement motor has been redesigned and is now quieter, more energy efficient and has more torque so the occasional seize-ups that they were also know for rarely occur with the replacement. It also no longer has the troublesome cooling fan.
LINK > GE Dishwasher Pump & Motor Asm
If the rest of the machine is in good shape (tub and racks not rusting, etc.) such a repair is often still worth while as there isn't usually too much else in a dishwasher to go wrong.
The Appliance Information Site
GE Profile Washer not spinning
GE Gas Range with electronic Ignition that Randomly ...
Electric GE Oven will only bake above 475 F
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!