GE Pot Scrubber 640
The replacement motor comes with the complete pump assembly and not available separately. The good news is that the replacement motor has been redesigned and is now quieter, more energy efficient and has more torque so the occasional seize-ups that they were also know for rarely occur with the replacement. It also no longer has the troublesome cooling fan.
LINK > GE Dishwasher Pump & Motor Asm
If the rest of the machine is in good shape (tub and racks not rusting, etc.) such a repair is often still worth while as there isn't usually too much else in a dishwasher to go wrong.
The Appliance Information Site
GE Profile Washer not spinning
GE Gas Range with electronic Ignition that Randomly ...
Electric GE Oven will only bake above 475 F
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes