Is anyone familiar with VOC-1 & 2 EverPure Water Filter Systems? Are they any good? Can someone recommend a better one? Thx
Everpure makes good systems. What is it you want to filter out of your water? This will determine what type of system you will need. If you use alot of bottled water for drinking, you may want to consider a reverse osmosis system.
Good question. This system was in place when I purchased the home. I guess I need to determine what common particles are in the water here in Long Island, NY. I'm just trying to achieve the best drinking/cooking water as possible.
If you already have this system, you are doing pretty good. The next step would be a reverse osmosis system, but then you would not need the everpure system.
Scale filter for Hot Water Tank??
leaking water filter on fridge
Water softener, water filter
Replace Water Filter on Kenmore Refrigerator 106.955...
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING