Is anyone familiar with VOC-1 & 2 EverPure Water Filter Systems? Are they any good? Can someone recommend a better one? Thx
Everpure makes good systems. What is it you want to filter out of your water? This will determine what type of system you will need. If you use alot of bottled water for drinking, you may want to consider a reverse osmosis system.
Good question. This system was in place when I purchased the home. I guess I need to determine what common particles are in the water here in Long Island, NY. I'm just trying to achieve the best drinking/cooking water as possible.
If you already have this system, you are doing pretty good. The next step would be a reverse osmosis system, but then you would not need the everpure system.
Scale filter for Hot Water Tank??
leaking water filter on fridge
Water softener, water filter
Replace Water Filter on Kenmore Refrigerator 106.955...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight