Definition of a Heavy Duty Washing Machine
I think you'll find almost all North American top load washers are marked "Heavy Duty" except portable ones. Go to an appliance store and see if you can find one not marked as such.
It is a joke in the appliance service industry and actually means very little, just another marketing term.
The Appliance Information Site
[This message has been edited by DanO (edited October 05, 2003).]
Yes, both marketing terms although "large capacity" might help to differentiate it from a "super capacity" model (if they happen to have such a thing) or from a "small capacity" model. All of which may still be heavy duty in the company's opinion.
[This message has been edited by DanO (edited October 07, 2003).]
Kenmore washer & dryer
Washing Machine Mold??
wiring a single phase / 230 volts / 18.8 amps / 60 Hz
Maytag Neptune Washer Problems Website
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!