Top of fridge and freezer are not cold
Maybe you can look into an air flow problem (blocked air duct between the fridge and freezer compartments, fan in freezer not turning properly, produce blocking air flow, etc.).
For not cooling (in one or the other whole compartment), some of the possible causes are described at the following link:
LINK > My frost free refrigerator is not cooling properly. What might be the problem?
The Appliance Information Site
[This message has been edited by DanO (edited February 04, 2004).]
FRIDGE - Left half freezing good, right half does no...
preway chimney cap
Amana freezer leaks
new house construction - installing a power roof vent
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!