Agitater would not move. I removed motor & gear box from the unit. The shaft that goes into the gear box and drives the agitater will not move or rotate. Is this normal?
I can rotate the electric motor by turning the coupling so the motor seems to spin freely and the coupling is in tack. This is a direct drive unit without belts. Any suggestions?
Remove/Replace Control Panel on Kenmore Washing Machine
Kenmore front loading washer won't agitate, spin
Balancing Kenmore Washing Machine
KENMORE stove won't work!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!