1. The Subject read "if you buy Maytag" - this post was intended for people intending to buy Maytag.
2. These first 2 posts were my intial use of the system (bb).
3. Now that I am more familiar with "how people are reading these posts" I will probably have only to add info (posts)as the new info becomes known to me.
4. You are entitled to believe what you want. And so are other people. After reading my posts some potential purchasers of Maytag equipment (and especially the
Non-Performa washer) may not agree with you.
And I believe that to be the purpose of the Internet and this bb.
5. At my expense I have made my complaints known to both S ears and Maytag as well as others. If this site has nothing to do with getting shafted by uncaring manufactures please tell me so in your reply. Also tell me please what "JMO" means. Also tell me who you are. I understand you are Dan O - however - I would like to understand why "you, in particular" are admonishing me.
6. I can accept criticism Dan. I hope I have explained that my newness to this bb caused me to say "what appeared to be" the same thing twice. I'd like to know if we both agree that experiences such as mine are a good use of this bb.
7. Understand this, please. I made these "5" Maytag purchases (washer-dryer-referator-stove and vent) because of a 40 year association with S ears and a 20 year appreciation of Mr. Vila and his programming. That is what they had to do with this. And I believe that many other once felt as I did. Specifically, that the names S ears and Vila ment "Satisfaction Guarenteed". I believe this is how they both advertise.
8. I have done everything humanly possible to rectify this (including spending $145. for 2 service men only conclude that I bought junk) and now accept that S ears and Maytag cannot - or will not - make this right.
9. I believe that customers such have a right to know this - BEFORE they purchase. Please post your answers.
10. Finally, I plan to post as new info becomes available.
John P. McKenzie
Again, thank you for the useful info.
John P. Mckenzie, Cosby, TN