I have the same model and have had nothing but problems!! I am constantly having to take off the control panel and clean the connections for it to work at all. I have to do this about once a month. I moved and it just completely quit working about a year after I bought it and they replaced the control panel but I still have to take it off and clean it with qtips and alcohol all the time. I am now getting a musty smell in it and was told I could take out and clean the pump filter to get rid of the smell but I don't know where the pump filter is. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I've got a Whirlpool model that hasn't given me to many problems other than the unbalanced corner. The only problem was that the leg had been pushed in too far so that when it did it's spin dry part of the cycle, it would transfer it's weight back and forth. This resulted in an obnoxious noise that was easily fixed by placing a shim underneath the offending leg.
Kenmore (Whirlpool) Washer - Cold Water Fill
Kenmore washer - spin cycle won't work!
Kenmore washer will fill but won't agitae or drain
Grease on clothes from Kenmore washer
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight