I have the same model and have had nothing but problems!! I am constantly having to take off the control panel and clean the connections for it to work at all. I have to do this about once a month. I moved and it just completely quit working about a year after I bought it and they replaced the control panel but I still have to take it off and clean it with qtips and alcohol all the time. I am now getting a musty smell in it and was told I could take out and clean the pump filter to get rid of the smell but I don't know where the pump filter is. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I've got a Whirlpool model that hasn't given me to many problems other than the unbalanced corner. The only problem was that the leg had been pushed in too far so that when it did it's spin dry part of the cycle, it would transfer it's weight back and forth. This resulted in an obnoxious noise that was easily fixed by placing a shim underneath the offending leg.
Kenmore (Whirlpool) Washer - Cold Water Fill
Kenmore washer - spin cycle won't work!
Kenmore washer will fill but won't agitae or drain
Grease on clothes from Kenmore washer
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!