Anyone know of a decent table saw router table combo for a hobbiest. Not looking for commercial quality or micro accuracy just a good quality all purpose table (I'm in a pinch for space). Any suggestions?
I bought a Ridgid belt driven table saw from home depot. I then added a Router table attachment from Sears which fit just fine. I have been very happy with it. The Router table attachment was about $100 w/out the router. The table saw was around $460. The nice thing about this set up is I can use the fence of the table saw for the router table also.
ElectrcBill - Can you tell mw what the model or part number is of the router attachement is that you got from ***** ?
there is also a ryobi model bt3001 w/ a router table built into it for $299 at home depot...if your just going to use it occasionally this might be worth a look
You could make one. I took my seers saw and replaced the cast iron wings with partical board covered with formica,a nd routed in an opening for a router table insert. I then took an Incra jig TS and use that for both the table saw and the router by just moving the main clamp from left to right. Really sweet setup, I can show photos of it if anyone is interested. I mounted the whole unit on an old Suntune bottom cabinet.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips