Anyone know of a decent table saw router table combo for a hobbiest. Not looking for commercial quality or micro accuracy just a good quality all purpose table (I'm in a pinch for space). Any suggestions?
I bought a Ridgid belt driven table saw from home depot. I then added a Router table attachment from Sears which fit just fine. I have been very happy with it. The Router table attachment was about $100 w/out the router. The table saw was around $460. The nice thing about this set up is I can use the fence of the table saw for the router table also.
ElectrcBill - Can you tell mw what the model or part number is of the router attachement is that you got from ***** ?
there is also a ryobi model bt3001 w/ a router table built into it for $299 at home depot...if your just going to use it occasionally this might be worth a look
You could make one. I took my seers saw and replaced the cast iron wings with partical board covered with formica,a nd routed in an opening for a router table insert. I then took an Incra jig TS and use that for both the table saw and the router by just moving the main clamp from left to right. Really sweet setup, I can show photos of it if anyone is interested. I mounted the whole unit on an old Suntune bottom cabinet.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!