Anyone know of a decent table saw router table combo for a hobbiest. Not looking for commercial quality or micro accuracy just a good quality all purpose table (I'm in a pinch for space). Any suggestions?
I bought a Ridgid belt driven table saw from home depot. I then added a Router table attachment from Sears which fit just fine. I have been very happy with it. The Router table attachment was about $100 w/out the router. The table saw was around $460. The nice thing about this set up is I can use the fence of the table saw for the router table also.
ElectrcBill - Can you tell mw what the model or part number is of the router attachement is that you got from ***** ?
there is also a ryobi model bt3001 w/ a router table built into it for $299 at home depot...if your just going to use it occasionally this might be worth a look
You could make one. I took my seers saw and replaced the cast iron wings with partical board covered with formica,a nd routed in an opening for a router table insert. I then took an Incra jig TS and use that for both the table saw and the router by just moving the main clamp from left to right. Really sweet setup, I can show photos of it if anyone is interested. I mounted the whole unit on an old Suntune bottom cabinet.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!