Anyone know of a decent table saw router table combo for a hobbiest. Not looking for commercial quality or micro accuracy just a good quality all purpose table (I'm in a pinch for space). Any suggestions?
I bought a Ridgid belt driven table saw from home depot. I then added a Router table attachment from Sears which fit just fine. I have been very happy with it. The Router table attachment was about $100 w/out the router. The table saw was around $460. The nice thing about this set up is I can use the fence of the table saw for the router table also.
ElectrcBill - Can you tell mw what the model or part number is of the router attachement is that you got from ***** ?
there is also a ryobi model bt3001 w/ a router table built into it for $299 at home depot...if your just going to use it occasionally this might be worth a look
You could make one. I took my seers saw and replaced the cast iron wings with partical board covered with formica,a nd routed in an opening for a router table insert. I then took an Incra jig TS and use that for both the table saw and the router by just moving the main clamp from left to right. Really sweet setup, I can show photos of it if anyone is interested. I mounted the whole unit on an old Suntune bottom cabinet.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING