Anyone know of a decent table saw router table combo for a hobbiest. Not looking for commercial quality or micro accuracy just a good quality all purpose table (I'm in a pinch for space). Any suggestions?
I bought a Ridgid belt driven table saw from home depot. I then added a Router table attachment from Sears which fit just fine. I have been very happy with it. The Router table attachment was about $100 w/out the router. The table saw was around $460. The nice thing about this set up is I can use the fence of the table saw for the router table also.
ElectrcBill - Can you tell mw what the model or part number is of the router attachement is that you got from ***** ?
there is also a ryobi model bt3001 w/ a router table built into it for $299 at home depot...if your just going to use it occasionally this might be worth a look
You could make one. I took my seers saw and replaced the cast iron wings with partical board covered with formica,a nd routed in an opening for a router table insert. I then took an Incra jig TS and use that for both the table saw and the router by just moving the main clamp from left to right. Really sweet setup, I can show photos of it if anyone is interested. I mounted the whole unit on an old Suntune bottom cabinet.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects