i need help and I'm tired of being educated by salespeople pushing me in one direction or another.....
We have a 44inch AGA legacy range....We have a cabinet installed for a hood vent. We have been looking at inserts with internal blowers.... above 600cfm. The dimensions are 40.5 x 17.5
Please tell me what is best for our needs.... When I look I'm not sure which is a liner, which is a blower, which is both, which has lights/which lights are best, which are adjustable or not...... I just plain don't know how to purchase this item but don't want to just listen to a salesperson trying to make a commission!
Thanks for any info.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects