i need help and I'm tired of being educated by salespeople pushing me in one direction or another.....
We have a 44inch AGA legacy range....We have a cabinet installed for a hood vent. We have been looking at inserts with internal blowers.... above 600cfm. The dimensions are 40.5 x 17.5
Please tell me what is best for our needs.... When I look I'm not sure which is a liner, which is a blower, which is both, which has lights/which lights are best, which are adjustable or not...... I just plain don't know how to purchase this item but don't want to just listen to a salesperson trying to make a commission!
Thanks for any info.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!