All of a sudden after city flushed lines, dishwasher will not fill with water. There is power but no water. Checked water valve/copper line. water flows freely up to the water inlet valve so I changed inlet water valve to brand new one. Still no water flowing into dishwasher,. What else could be the problem?
Check to see if you have voltage to the solenoid; it will vibrate if it does. If you do you probably have sediment clogging the new valve
When I checked to see if the solenoid was vibrating (it did) but still no water. I unplugged and replugged the (2 prongs)connection to the valve, while the machine was running. I heard the valve open and pop the water is now flowing into the dishwasher. I guess maybe the connection was not tight enough?? Anyway. Thanks. I could proudly tell my husband I fixed it! (He actually changed the valve and took apart the dishwasher). thanks.
Kenmore front loading washer won't agitate, spin
Utility tub overflowed and now dishwasher won't work
ge dishwasher not filling
No water in the dishwasher!!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide