Hello, I bought a BBQ from Lowes and had them convert it to Natural Gas, this past weekend for the first time i went to use the BBQ but found that it was not getting near hot enough. The plumber i used ran a 3/4" line and the line from the conversion kit you can see is smaller than that. I figure the BBQ is not getting the gas it needs to really heat up. Does anybody know what can be done about this? Change the line on the bbq? somebody said get a Regulator? Please help, I WANNA BBQ Thanks!
please help....natural gas stove to propane!!!!!!!!
Convert LP stove to NG stove
Converting a propane range to natural gas
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!