Hello, I bought a BBQ from Lowes and had them convert it to Natural Gas, this past weekend for the first time i went to use the BBQ but found that it was not getting near hot enough. The plumber i used ran a 3/4" line and the line from the conversion kit you can see is smaller than that. I figure the BBQ is not getting the gas it needs to really heat up. Does anybody know what can be done about this? Change the line on the bbq? somebody said get a Regulator? Please help, I WANNA BBQ Thanks!
please help....natural gas stove to propane!!!!!!!!
Convert LP stove to NG stove
Converting a propane range to natural gas
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!