Swing Set Help !
Start here: Swing Set Plans.
You may have to pay for them, maybe not. Also, consider visiting you local Home Center for books. I'm sure a-m-a-z-o-n.com has something too. Just use swing set plans as your search-criteria (like I did.)
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: God Bless AMerica!
[This message has been edited by Jay J (edited March 04, 2002).]
One hint: put the top 2x4s on edge, not flat. I've seen too many swing sets where the 2x4s are flat and bowed.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!