I have Kenmore Elite (mod# 665.13124K701) dishwasher that leaks at the float assembly (under float on the right front of machine). Sears tech's have replaced the float and manifold (spraying arms) assemblies. Machine stopped leaking for awhile - but now leaking again. It has a history of leaking same area since purchase. It leaks intermittently/no set pattern of leaking. Sears tech's can't figure it out and I'm out of warranty. Don't want Sears back (they'll charge me $129) esp. when they haven't fixed the problem. Machine is level. I've ran machine w/o soap/rinse/empty - still leaks. Any ideas? Could it be the water level gauge? I know float stops too much water. This is a high efficiency machine. I use HE soap & 1/2 of what directions call for. Water leakage is not sudsy/not dirty dishwater/it's clear water collected in a small bowl underneath float assembly. Dishwasher works fine but for the leaks! Any help out there??
Sounds like the actual dishwasher may be fine, are you sure it isn't a problem with your kitchen installation?
Same problem here. Cleaning gunk out of float by service guy stopped leak. Two months later.. it's back. I'm on here to figure out how to remove float again by myself. Hoping I don't get advice from babypops. What a useless excuse for an answer.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 9 Things You Never Thought to Paint—But Should
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Storage Where You Least Expected It
- 9 Best Lighting Picks for Your Bedroom
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- 10 Alternatives to a Traditional Home Office