I have Kenmore Elite (mod# 665.13124K701) dishwasher that leaks at the float assembly (under float on the right front of machine). Sears tech's have replaced the float and manifold (spraying arms) assemblies. Machine stopped leaking for awhile - but now leaking again. It has a history of leaking same area since purchase. It leaks intermittently/no set pattern of leaking. Sears tech's can't figure it out and I'm out of warranty. Don't want Sears back (they'll charge me $129) esp. when they haven't fixed the problem. Machine is level. I've ran machine w/o soap/rinse/empty - still leaks. Any ideas? Could it be the water level gauge? I know float stops too much water. This is a high efficiency machine. I use HE soap & 1/2 of what directions call for. Water leakage is not sudsy/not dirty dishwater/it's clear water collected in a small bowl underneath float assembly. Dishwasher works fine but for the leaks! Any help out there??
Sounds like the actual dishwasher may be fine, are you sure it isn't a problem with your kitchen installation?
Same problem here. Cleaning gunk out of float by service guy stopped leak. Two months later.. it's back. I'm on here to figure out how to remove float again by myself. Hoping I don't get advice from babypops. What a useless excuse for an answer.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!