I have Kenmore Elite (mod# 665.13124K701) dishwasher that leaks at the float assembly (under float on the right front of machine). Sears tech's have replaced the float and manifold (spraying arms) assemblies. Machine stopped leaking for awhile - but now leaking again. It has a history of leaking same area since purchase. It leaks intermittently/no set pattern of leaking. Sears tech's can't figure it out and I'm out of warranty. Don't want Sears back (they'll charge me $129) esp. when they haven't fixed the problem. Machine is level. I've ran machine w/o soap/rinse/empty - still leaks. Any ideas? Could it be the water level gauge? I know float stops too much water. This is a high efficiency machine. I use HE soap & 1/2 of what directions call for. Water leakage is not sudsy/not dirty dishwater/it's clear water collected in a small bowl underneath float assembly. Dishwasher works fine but for the leaks! Any help out there??
Sounds like the actual dishwasher may be fine, are you sure it isn't a problem with your kitchen installation?
Same problem here. Cleaning gunk out of float by service guy stopped leak. Two months later.. it's back. I'm on here to figure out how to remove float again by myself. Hoping I don't get advice from babypops. What a useless excuse for an answer.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love