I have Kenmore Elite (mod# 665.13124K701) dishwasher that leaks at the float assembly (under float on the right front of machine). Sears tech's have replaced the float and manifold (spraying arms) assemblies. Machine stopped leaking for awhile - but now leaking again. It has a history of leaking same area since purchase. It leaks intermittently/no set pattern of leaking. Sears tech's can't figure it out and I'm out of warranty. Don't want Sears back (they'll charge me $129) esp. when they haven't fixed the problem. Machine is level. I've ran machine w/o soap/rinse/empty - still leaks. Any ideas? Could it be the water level gauge? I know float stops too much water. This is a high efficiency machine. I use HE soap & 1/2 of what directions call for. Water leakage is not sudsy/not dirty dishwater/it's clear water collected in a small bowl underneath float assembly. Dishwasher works fine but for the leaks! Any help out there??
Sounds like the actual dishwasher may be fine, are you sure it isn't a problem with your kitchen installation?
Same problem here. Cleaning gunk out of float by service guy stopped leak. Two months later.. it's back. I'm on here to figure out how to remove float again by myself. Hoping I don't get advice from babypops. What a useless excuse for an answer.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!