Duet HT 9400. Had been getting the F02 message occasionally but could restart the cycle and finish the load. Now, it will not finish unless I take everything out, empty the water from the drum and then put back no more than 2-3 items of clothing. I can run a very small load (just a few light items) and it has no problem, but if I put a larger load in or anything that's heavy wet (like a sweatshirt or towel), I get the F02 message again.
I checked the hose, no kinks. I checked the filter underneath, nothing in it. I've read that the next step is to replace the pump, but since my washer does work for tiny (or empty) loads, not sure if this is my problem. I'd appreciate any advice! Thank you.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight