Duet HT 9400. Had been getting the F02 message occasionally but could restart the cycle and finish the load. Now, it will not finish unless I take everything out, empty the water from the drum and then put back no more than 2-3 items of clothing. I can run a very small load (just a few light items) and it has no problem, but if I put a larger load in or anything that's heavy wet (like a sweatshirt or towel), I get the F02 message again.
I checked the hose, no kinks. I checked the filter underneath, nothing in it. I've read that the next step is to replace the pump, but since my washer does work for tiny (or empty) loads, not sure if this is my problem. I'd appreciate any advice! Thank you.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!