I just aquired a "Craftool Buffer Unit". It has a 1/3 HP double spindle electric motor. The unit had a hood for each side and a socketed light bulb . The switches include one for motor, lights and an exhaust (no exhaust device present, altho holes in the metal housing on the bottom to accomadate a downdraft exhaust exit).
I have had no success finding the age of the unit. This is similar to some floor models I've seen but it is bench mounted. How old? Any general interest from metal/jewelery makers, etc?
I was considering converting it to a sanding drum, after disconnecting the light sockets. Any comments?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects