I just aquired a "Craftool Buffer Unit". It has a 1/3 HP double spindle electric motor. The unit had a hood for each side and a socketed light bulb . The switches include one for motor, lights and an exhaust (no exhaust device present, altho holes in the metal housing on the bottom to accomadate a downdraft exhaust exit).
I have had no success finding the age of the unit. This is similar to some floor models I've seen but it is bench mounted. How old? Any general interest from metal/jewelery makers, etc?
I was considering converting it to a sanding drum, after disconnecting the light sockets. Any comments?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!