1. Does this sound reasonable way to reduce the temperature in my garage (just getting it down to the outside air temp would be a big improvement)?
2. How many times/hour should I exchange the air to maintain the outside air temp?
3. For this size room, how big a fan should I purchase?
4. For the intakes, I am planning two intake vents on the opposite wall. What size intakes would match up with the exhaust fan?
5. Can such a fan be set-up to turn off when the temperature on the outside equals the temperature on the inside or does anyone make one with such a sensor?
Any recommendations for sources or manufacturers for the fan, vents, etc. would be a big help.
Any other considerations or recommendations I haven't thought of would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help and assistance.