We are planning on building an attached two story 2-1/2 car garage, but are having trouble locating plans for what we have in mind. We have been told that to hire an architect would be extremely costly. Is that alway true? or is there another alternative?
Our plans involve & include: 26'x36', master bedroom, large walk-in closet w/small laundry area, large master bath with walk-in doorless shower (no tub) and a small-medium size "entertainment room" with bar, sink, etc.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Have you used the internet? Try going to Google.com and type in "garage plans" (with quotes). You'll find quite a few sites that offer garage plans for sale, reasonably, and many with second floor living spaces from simple master suites to entire apartments.
This may not always be the case. The poject is small and may not be very involved. A young Architect may be able to do it for less than a more experienced one. An Architect can offer a variey of ideas and will also make sure that the building meets local codes, etc. Something that is not always true with stock plans.
Simple 2 Story House Plans
I give up!! Garage/Basement built into hillside in P...
2 Story Garage with Parking on Both Levels.
need small 2 car garage plans
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love