I am getting a Bow and bay windows installed and I have the option of installing shingles or aluminum Roof. I looked at both options and Aluminum does not look too bad. But I guess you can have more flexibility of the design with Shingles.
Is there anywhere I can see what designs can be implemented for the windows Roof (most bows have boring Roofs that I have seen in my neighborhood)
It seems aluminum is maintenance free but the contactor is recommending shingles for heat retention. Are Shingles a cheaper option? What about noise form rain, look, any other considerations? Please advise.
Industrial/high-tech design help?
Industrial/ high-tech design help?
industrial/ high-tech design help?
Design Help for changing front of 1 1/2 storey house
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love