Dear Mr. Vila et. al.,
I'm at my wits end. My husband and I bought this 100+ year old home in Oklahoma (built during Indian Territory times, before statehood). We've narrowed the build date to 1897-1902 - no later than that for sure. What the heck is this architecture? We're starting our process to get on the national register, and we've got to name this thing. LOL! My best guess is a customized American 4-Square. What's your opinion?
(picture taken ca. 1902-1906)
You have no idea how much I'd appreciate feedback on this.
Thank you in advance!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!