Over our back desk sliding glass goor we have an awning: 7 ft wide x 2
ft high, hanging out about 4 ft. Its seen better days, and has been
bent multiple times from snow accumulation.
Want to built a nicer solid wood one with shingles,e tc. This seems to
fall under the building class of a Portioc. While I have the awning as
a rough design spec, I would really love to find a small building plan
for this. I am pretty goot at DIY, but for this would need a plan to
follow (to save 25 trips to ********** for mistakes ;^).
Search all the Buy Online Plans sites but cant seem to find anything
for this seemingly simple project. Also dont really have an example in
the neighborhood to go off of. Anyone know of a good plans site I
might have missed?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight