Over our back desk sliding glass goor we have an awning: 7 ft wide x 2
ft high, hanging out about 4 ft. Its seen better days, and has been
bent multiple times from snow accumulation.
Want to built a nicer solid wood one with shingles,e tc. This seems to
fall under the building class of a Portioc. While I have the awning as
a rough design spec, I would really love to find a small building plan
for this. I am pretty goot at DIY, but for this would need a plan to
follow (to save 25 trips to ********** for mistakes ;^).
Search all the Buy Online Plans sites but cant seem to find anything
for this seemingly simple project. Also dont really have an example in
the neighborhood to go off of. Anyone know of a good plans site I
might have missed?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!