My wife likes the look and color of real natural cedar siding...that is, when it is new and fresh and not turned to black...so basically she likes the look for the first one or two months the siding is new.
Our house has cedar siding, but it was always painted a color. 50 years later the siding is cracked and beyond repair. Time to replace.
I have seen down in beach communities the same cedar-style siding, but in painted fashion, molded in vinyl. I have also seen weathered-look siding (clapboard-style) made to look like faded paint or stain.
Does anyone make a cedar-look-alike siding that also has the color of unweathered natural cedar? It does not necessarily need to be vinyl, but I do not want to replace or paint or stain any of this again.
Thanks - TomR
Refinshing Cedar Siding
log cabin vinyl siding
Power Wash Cedar Barn Shakes Shingles What Power Mac...
Vinyl siding installation
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!