I have a 2 story raised home. Half the first floor is open with the remaining closed in in brick that has white washed (off-white)finish. The second floor exterior has light grey vinyl siding and white trim .
I plan on adding a detached garage 24' off to the right side and a boat shed 20' off to the left side. The existing house has no shutters but plan on adding to all three buildings.
Problem: The grey vinyl color on the house cannot be matched. No problem matching the roof. Any suggestions on exterior material and color for the exterior walls of the additions. Foundation cannot support brick/stone. The house in in a country setting 200' from the adjacent homes.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight