I have a 2 story raised home. Half the first floor is open with the remaining closed in in brick that has white washed (off-white)finish. The second floor exterior has light grey vinyl siding and white trim .
I plan on adding a detached garage 24' off to the right side and a boat shed 20' off to the left side. The existing house has no shutters but plan on adding to all three buildings.
Problem: The grey vinyl color on the house cannot be matched. No problem matching the roof. Any suggestions on exterior material and color for the exterior walls of the additions. Foundation cannot support brick/stone. The house in in a country setting 200' from the adjacent homes.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love