I'm looking for a computer program that's user friendly that would allow me to design a structure ie: house that shows the framing to the end result etc. Something that would be pretty simple for a architect to know exactly what I want instead of trying to describe it on a piece of scribbled paper. I have looked high and low for such a program and could use any suggestions as to where to at least start. This program also should not cost an arm and a leg.
well there is autocad wich is a program i use and its major dollars. but truthfully the more money you spend in a program geared do designing a house the better in detail and more professional the outcome. try, Punch! -Home Design Architectural Series 4000.
Could you use that program for designing cabinets for the kitchen? I have been trying to use Smart Draw and it is just too complicated with all the additional measurments etc. I need software to show my customers what the finished product will look like.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight