Hello everyone!!Im lookin to give my house a new look without spending alot of money.My problem at this point is that I have a fairly large living(long)I think that part of it may have been used as a second dinning area before, but I would like to place a partial wall and use part of the room as office space without closing it in too much any ideas or clues as to where to look for ideas will be appreciated.
Hi Dee, a few thoughts. First, maybe a partial (half height) wall would provide the break that you're wanting and is extremely easy to make. Second, possibly a bookcase to break the room up. Anyway, here's one of my favorite sites that may lend some ideas Wood Projects. Post back up if you need more help!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!