I am redoing a bathroom that is attached to a post and beam bedroom. The existing beams are mahogany stained 4" x 8" doug fir. I need two beams that are 4" x 20' long to continue the look, but I can't find doug fir in that length and dimensions. Is there a distributor/contact that can ship me faux beams with a mahogany finish (rough sawn would be preferred) or unfinished and I will match the beams with stain?? The chain stores and lumber yards don't carry this item and have no contacts to put me onto.
Out of luck in NJ/PA!!
You can find faux beams on the internet by doing a search. Here is one that I located.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects