I am redoing a bathroom that is attached to a post and beam bedroom. The existing beams are mahogany stained 4" x 8" doug fir. I need two beams that are 4" x 20' long to continue the look, but I can't find doug fir in that length and dimensions. Is there a distributor/contact that can ship me faux beams with a mahogany finish (rough sawn would be preferred) or unfinished and I will match the beams with stain?? The chain stores and lumber yards don't carry this item and have no contacts to put me onto.
Out of luck in NJ/PA!!
You can find faux beams on the internet by doing a search. Here is one that I located.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!