Does anyone know anything about President Homes? http://www.presidenthomes.com They are supposed to help people who are interested in building or managing the building of their own home by providing technical assistance and such. We don't recall it being mentioned on the show but we also didn't think until the last few months that we might be able to do such a thing by ourselves. The President Homes thing sounds like it could be the way to allow us to do it but we thought we'd check with you to see if you knew anything about it. Thanks!
Thought maybe I should provide more information in case it helps you to help me. My wife and I currently own our home but are looking to the future. As we were looking at homes to consider having built we came upon this President Homes who, on the surface, sound like they might be a good opportunity to build our own home. However, we wanted to find out if anyone knew anything about the company or others like it (we have only heard of President Homes in our area of Missouri). If anyone has any knowledge or input regarding any situation such as this one, we wopuld appreciate hearing about it. Also, if we should be posting this on a different Forum, please let us know that as well and we will post it there. This just seemed like the correct place to put it since they help to construct the house for you if you prefer. Thanks!
If you already own your own home, and have no building experience, you may be better off with conventional methods.
HughV the link to the web site for President Homes you have posted does not work. Are you sure it is correct?
After looking over this site it looks like a pretty good plan. One thing I would look into before using this plan is exactly how much does President Homes charge for their services balanced against what you are going to get for that amount.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!