ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO FINISH DRYWALL WINDOW SILLS? ESPECIALLY THE OUTSIDE CORNERS. WE HAVE A BASIC TRACT HOME WITH FLAT WINDOWS(NOTHING FANCY). SHOULDN'T THERE BE SOME METAL STRIPING ON THE CORNERS? DO YOU COVER THAT WITH PLASTER OR JOINT COMPOUND?? THNX.
There should be a metal or plastic corner bead installed on the corner, followed by several coats of joint compound. The corners can be sharp or rounded depending on the type of bead used.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!