I have painted my kitchen cabinets and threw away the horrible, old hardware. Much to my dismay the cabinet handles are 2 3/4 inches as opposed to the standard 3 inch handles. Any ideas on where I could find this size. I have had no luck at stores and very little luck on line.
It sounds like you might have actually 70mm on center handles. Both 70mm and 90mm are popular "metric" sizes. if they are truly 2-3/4 you'll probably be able to find a 70mm style with a built in "escutcheon" (sorry about spelling) style that will make up for the slightest difference in the metric to us difference. I realize your post is old and you prob. aren't still checking, but **********, *****, and most retailers offer metric selections (albiet limited) that could suit your needs.
Odd sized cabinet handles are really a cause of worry. But I think you should contact some of the closet designers for this. I got 3 1/4 inch cabinet handles from the designers only. They got those on request from some other vendors and those are doing marvelous till now. Amazing those are. Thanks for the post. You may contact closets NYC.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers