I have painted my kitchen cabinets and threw away the horrible, old hardware. Much to my dismay the cabinet handles are 2 3/4 inches as opposed to the standard 3 inch handles. Any ideas on where I could find this size. I have had no luck at stores and very little luck on line.
It sounds like you might have actually 70mm on center handles. Both 70mm and 90mm are popular "metric" sizes. if they are truly 2-3/4 you'll probably be able to find a 70mm style with a built in "escutcheon" (sorry about spelling) style that will make up for the slightest difference in the metric to us difference. I realize your post is old and you prob. aren't still checking, but **********, *****, and most retailers offer metric selections (albiet limited) that could suit your needs.
Odd sized cabinet handles are really a cause of worry. But I think you should contact some of the closet designers for this. I got 3 1/4 inch cabinet handles from the designers only. They got those on request from some other vendors and those are doing marvelous till now. Amazing those are. Thanks for the post. You may contact closets NYC.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!