I have painted my kitchen cabinets and threw away the horrible, old hardware. Much to my dismay the cabinet handles are 2 3/4 inches as opposed to the standard 3 inch handles. Any ideas on where I could find this size. I have had no luck at stores and very little luck on line.
It sounds like you might have actually 70mm on center handles. Both 70mm and 90mm are popular "metric" sizes. if they are truly 2-3/4 you'll probably be able to find a 70mm style with a built in "escutcheon" (sorry about spelling) style that will make up for the slightest difference in the metric to us difference. I realize your post is old and you prob. aren't still checking, but **********, *****, and most retailers offer metric selections (albiet limited) that could suit your needs.
Odd sized cabinet handles are really a cause of worry. But I think you should contact some of the closet designers for this. I got 3 1/4 inch cabinet handles from the designers only. They got those on request from some other vendors and those are doing marvelous till now. Amazing those are. Thanks for the post. You may contact closets NYC.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects