I am told that Royal Plastics (A Candian company) imports fence and railing part from China and sell them along with Royal's US-made products. A guy working in Royal's plant in Sparks, NV (Royal Sierra) said containers from China come to the plant every week. Once the contianer door is open, stick chemical fume gets out of the container but vinyl parts from the containers appear normal afterwards.
My qeustions are: doess the toxic chemical actually stay on the vinyl parts (fence or rail)? Is there any way we can tell what vinyl parts are imported from China?
I hope someone can give me a clue. I installvinyl fence/rail regularly.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips