I am told that Royal Plastics (A Candian company) imports fence and railing part from China and sell them along with Royal's US-made products. A guy working in Royal's plant in Sparks, NV (Royal Sierra) said containers from China come to the plant every week. Once the contianer door is open, stick chemical fume gets out of the container but vinyl parts from the containers appear normal afterwards.
My qeustions are: doess the toxic chemical actually stay on the vinyl parts (fence or rail)? Is there any way we can tell what vinyl parts are imported from China?
I hope someone can give me a clue. I installvinyl fence/rail regularly.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING