I am told that Royal Plastics (A Candian company) imports fence and railing part from China and sell them along with Royal's US-made products. A guy working in Royal's plant in Sparks, NV (Royal Sierra) said containers from China come to the plant every week. Once the contianer door is open, stick chemical fume gets out of the container but vinyl parts from the containers appear normal afterwards.
My qeustions are: doess the toxic chemical actually stay on the vinyl parts (fence or rail)? Is there any way we can tell what vinyl parts are imported from China?
I hope someone can give me a clue. I installvinyl fence/rail regularly.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!