I am told that Royal Plastics (A Candian company) imports fence and railing part from China and sell them along with Royal's US-made products. A guy working in Royal's plant in Sparks, NV (Royal Sierra) said containers from China come to the plant every week. Once the contianer door is open, stick chemical fume gets out of the container but vinyl parts from the containers appear normal afterwards.
My qeustions are: doess the toxic chemical actually stay on the vinyl parts (fence or rail)? Is there any way we can tell what vinyl parts are imported from China?
I hope someone can give me a clue. I installvinyl fence/rail regularly.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!