I just purchased a home and decided to remodel the bathroom. This house was built in the 50's and everything in the house was done in fibreboard including the floor. It has no insulation in walls or attic. I plan to replace all the walls as I can afford. Should I replace the floor as well. Is there any concerns for asbestoes. I had it inspected and they came up with mycotoxins in the air, so he told me to replace the carpet.That is how I found out the floor was fibreboard too. Any advise!!!
modified density fibreboard
Kenmore out of storage not cooling
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE PLANS ARE FOR THIS BED??
Anti-slip and reflective solutions for TREX stairs?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!