pesky old Squirrel's
P.S. Most Police Departments have an animal control person who could also be of assistance,especially if there is a family of squirrels up there.
[This message has been edited by Matches (edited September 07, 2001).]
Use a bug bomb or spray an offending bug spray into the area and get out of the way. It worked for me.
You need to get them out right away. A bug bomb will get them out. Next, you must seal all entrances with metal. We used aluminum flashing and painted it to match.
Squirrels chew everything. Wiring is a favorite. Any fires that they start won't be covered by your insurance.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight