pesky old Squirrel's
P.S. Most Police Departments have an animal control person who could also be of assistance,especially if there is a family of squirrels up there.
[This message has been edited by Matches (edited September 07, 2001).]
Use a bug bomb or spray an offending bug spray into the area and get out of the way. It worked for me.
You need to get them out right away. A bug bomb will get them out. Next, you must seal all entrances with metal. We used aluminum flashing and painted it to match.
Squirrels chew everything. Wiring is a favorite. Any fires that they start won't be covered by your insurance.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING