pesky old Squirrel's
P.S. Most Police Departments have an animal control person who could also be of assistance,especially if there is a family of squirrels up there.
[This message has been edited by Matches (edited September 07, 2001).]
Use a bug bomb or spray an offending bug spray into the area and get out of the way. It worked for me.
You need to get them out right away. A bug bomb will get them out. Next, you must seal all entrances with metal. We used aluminum flashing and painted it to match.
Squirrels chew everything. Wiring is a favorite. Any fires that they start won't be covered by your insurance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!