I have an odor in an interior wall. I had holes cut (2) between 2 sets of studs. But nothing found. The odor smells like a dead animal (especially when it gets hot).
What can I do to eliminate the smell? Are there chemicals that can be injected in the wall spaces?
Actually your best bet would be to get it out of there as far as i know about the only thing you could use is alot of lysol constently.More than likly at some point there were mice in the house and they eat poison thats why i always suggest using mouse traps more of a hassel but they cant run of and die every were.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips