We have spiders in our basement. The basement is finished but tends to be a bit damp. However, we use it for a TV room and a spare bedroom. How do we get rid of the spiders?
MOST HOUSE SPIDERS ARE CONTROLLED BY THE REMOVAL OF THE WEBS AND THE EGGS SACS. SEAL ALL CRACKS AROUND THE BASEMENT WINDOWS AND FOUNDATION WALL. ALSO TRY USING A DEHUMIDIFIER FOR THE BASEMENT TO DRAW SOME OF THE MOISTURE OUT. ALSO IF THAT DOES NOT WORK TRY A INSECTICIDE TREATMENT FOR THE BASEBOARDS AND WINDOWS FOR THE INTERIOR, AND A EXTERIOR TREATMENT AROUND THE FOUNDATION WALL AND WINDOWS.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes