We have spiders in our basement. The basement is finished but tends to be a bit damp. However, we use it for a TV room and a spare bedroom. How do we get rid of the spiders?
MOST HOUSE SPIDERS ARE CONTROLLED BY THE REMOVAL OF THE WEBS AND THE EGGS SACS. SEAL ALL CRACKS AROUND THE BASEMENT WINDOWS AND FOUNDATION WALL. ALSO TRY USING A DEHUMIDIFIER FOR THE BASEMENT TO DRAW SOME OF THE MOISTURE OUT. ALSO IF THAT DOES NOT WORK TRY A INSECTICIDE TREATMENT FOR THE BASEBOARDS AND WINDOWS FOR THE INTERIOR, AND A EXTERIOR TREATMENT AROUND THE FOUNDATION WALL AND WINDOWS.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!