We have spiders in our basement. The basement is finished but tends to be a bit damp. However, we use it for a TV room and a spare bedroom. How do we get rid of the spiders?
MOST HOUSE SPIDERS ARE CONTROLLED BY THE REMOVAL OF THE WEBS AND THE EGGS SACS. SEAL ALL CRACKS AROUND THE BASEMENT WINDOWS AND FOUNDATION WALL. ALSO TRY USING A DEHUMIDIFIER FOR THE BASEMENT TO DRAW SOME OF THE MOISTURE OUT. ALSO IF THAT DOES NOT WORK TRY A INSECTICIDE TREATMENT FOR THE BASEBOARDS AND WINDOWS FOR THE INTERIOR, AND A EXTERIOR TREATMENT AROUND THE FOUNDATION WALL AND WINDOWS.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight