I hear the road races in the ceiling and wonder what others have done to successfully rid their attics of varmits?
you will need to find where the varments are getting in at and close it up. they can find very small holes in eaves, roof vents, etc. you might try using the peanut butter type rodentcides that make them thirsty so they will leave the attic to find water before dying. otherwise, you will have to follow your nose to the carcus. good luk
I can hear 'em ... but can't find 'em!
Found dog food in bottom of toybox - Squirrel or Mou...
Mice in my apartment!!!
pests and more pests
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!