I hear the road races in the ceiling and wonder what others have done to successfully rid their attics of varmits?
you will need to find where the varments are getting in at and close it up. they can find very small holes in eaves, roof vents, etc. you might try using the peanut butter type rodentcides that make them thirsty so they will leave the attic to find water before dying. otherwise, you will have to follow your nose to the carcus. good luk
I can hear 'em ... but can't find 'em!
Found dog food in bottom of toybox - Squirrel or Mou...
Mice in my apartment!!!
pests and more pests
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!