We live in California in the San Fernando Valley, and we can't get rid of these ants. I don't know what to use, because I have a dog, and three guinea pigs. They are in our kitchen, back yard, and nothing seems to be working. I've used Windex, Rade, and I'm out of ideas. Help!!! I know, they aren't red ants, because they don't sting. I'm blind, so I can't see them, but, I'm definitely feeling them. Thanks.
Washing machine won't spin.
Need room addition in Baltimore,MD on limited income
Siding or painting?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!