We live in California in the San Fernando Valley, and we can't get rid of these ants. I don't know what to use, because I have a dog, and three guinea pigs. They are in our kitchen, back yard, and nothing seems to be working. I've used Windex, Rade, and I'm out of ideas. Help!!! I know, they aren't red ants, because they don't sting. I'm blind, so I can't see them, but, I'm definitely feeling them. Thanks.
Washing machine won't spin.
Need room addition in Baltimore,MD on limited income
Siding or painting?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips