Okay, so I live in this house for 6 years and now... we have room mates. We know where they are coming in at, they dug a hole outside our house. How should I seal this up? We have been using glue traps since we have 2 young children and animals, but all I'm catching is fur and one tail. YES, a nasty tail. How gross. Please, I need your best advice... I'm ready to move.. How gross. I need to stay at a budget amount, we don't have any money.
Thank you so much for your help.
We used to have mice,but we got a good mosing cat from a farm got it fixed so it didn't go in heat and now we have no more mice and we fell in love with the cat.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 9 Things You Never Thought to Paint—But Should
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Storage Where You Least Expected It
- 9 Best Lighting Picks for Your Bedroom
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- 10 Alternatives to a Traditional Home Office