Okay, so I live in this house for 6 years and now... we have room mates. We know where they are coming in at, they dug a hole outside our house. How should I seal this up? We have been using glue traps since we have 2 young children and animals, but all I'm catching is fur and one tail. YES, a nasty tail. How gross. Please, I need your best advice... I'm ready to move.. How gross. I need to stay at a budget amount, we don't have any money.
Thank you so much for your help.
We used to have mice,but we got a good mosing cat from a farm got it fixed so it didn't go in heat and now we have no more mice and we fell in love with the cat.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!