Kitty presents or infestation?
Hopefully all the activity is outside--but in my experience, I wouldn't count on it. Amazing how they find ways to get in--they squeeze through the smallest openings. So be on the lookout--but again, hopefully they're all outside. (It took me a couple years to track their entry points, and hopefully eliminate the problem.)
-k2 in CO.
My cats would leave their "trophies" at the kitchen door and the sliding glass doors. Sometimes it was moles, sometimes mice, one time they left one in my shoe but usually at the entrances, where ( I think) they would know I would see it, sort of a present for me.
I always praised them when I found one.
What was under your tree this Christmas?
Wood flooring damaged by kitty litter
Strong Kitty Litter or Cat Urine Odor in Water Line
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING