Kitty presents or infestation?
Hopefully all the activity is outside--but in my experience, I wouldn't count on it. Amazing how they find ways to get in--they squeeze through the smallest openings. So be on the lookout--but again, hopefully they're all outside. (It took me a couple years to track their entry points, and hopefully eliminate the problem.)
-k2 in CO.
My cats would leave their "trophies" at the kitchen door and the sliding glass doors. Sometimes it was moles, sometimes mice, one time they left one in my shoe but usually at the entrances, where ( I think) they would know I would see it, sort of a present for me.
I always praised them when I found one.
What was under your tree this Christmas?
Wood flooring damaged by kitty litter
Strong Kitty Litter or Cat Urine Odor in Water Line
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight