Kitty presents or infestation?
Hopefully all the activity is outside--but in my experience, I wouldn't count on it. Amazing how they find ways to get in--they squeeze through the smallest openings. So be on the lookout--but again, hopefully they're all outside. (It took me a couple years to track their entry points, and hopefully eliminate the problem.)
-k2 in CO.
My cats would leave their "trophies" at the kitchen door and the sliding glass doors. Sometimes it was moles, sometimes mice, one time they left one in my shoe but usually at the entrances, where ( I think) they would know I would see it, sort of a present for me.
I always praised them when I found one.
What was under your tree this Christmas?
Wood flooring damaged by kitty litter
Strong Kitty Litter or Cat Urine Odor in Water Line
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers