We have *something* gnawing loudly in our walls at night. The sound drives me nuts. It has only been going on for a few nights now, and seems to move from room to room. I can not find any sign of mice in the house and there have been no "catches" or springing of our peanut-butter baited mouse traps. We have had mice in previous years, but were always able to get them quickly with traps and did a major "seal-up" last fall.
I am wondering if it could somehow be chipmunks ...
How can I get these things out of the walls? I can't (obviously) set traps within the walls ... and I won't use poison as we have three small children and a dog.
Thanks for any and all ideas!
Julia (in Ontario, Canada)
Incepa Toilet Seat
help.....I can't find it
where can I buy Weather-It as mentioned on a previou...
Stucco. I need help and answers NOW! Help, somebody!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Design a Better Bedroom: 9 Strategies
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Would You Live in a Floating Home?