We have *something* gnawing loudly in our walls at night. The sound drives me nuts. It has only been going on for a few nights now, and seems to move from room to room. I can not find any sign of mice in the house and there have been no "catches" or springing of our peanut-butter baited mouse traps. We have had mice in previous years, but were always able to get them quickly with traps and did a major "seal-up" last fall.
I am wondering if it could somehow be chipmunks ...
How can I get these things out of the walls? I can't (obviously) set traps within the walls ... and I won't use poison as we have three small children and a dog.
Thanks for any and all ideas!
Julia (in Ontario, Canada)
Incepa Toilet Seat
help.....I can't find it
where can I buy Weather-It as mentioned on a previou...
Stucco. I need help and answers NOW! Help, somebody!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!