We have *something* gnawing loudly in our walls at night. The sound drives me nuts. It has only been going on for a few nights now, and seems to move from room to room. I can not find any sign of mice in the house and there have been no "catches" or springing of our peanut-butter baited mouse traps. We have had mice in previous years, but were always able to get them quickly with traps and did a major "seal-up" last fall.
I am wondering if it could somehow be chipmunks ...
How can I get these things out of the walls? I can't (obviously) set traps within the walls ... and I won't use poison as we have three small children and a dog.
Thanks for any and all ideas!
Julia (in Ontario, Canada)
Incepa Toilet Seat
help.....I can't find it
where can I buy Weather-It as mentioned on a previou...
Stucco. I need help and answers NOW! Help, somebody!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects