Help, spring is coming and I'm dreading it because I know it will mean a return of some sort of tiny beetle which plagues us to no end-they seem to fly,looks like they are round, black, just a general nuisance. I spend spring, summer and into the fall cleaning them up since they seem to get into everything. Threw away tons of food in my cupboards so now everything is in plastic but would dearly love to get rid of them!!! Tried spraying with bug spray but I think it needs to get at the root of the problem-I do notice there are two places in my basement that leak during rain, wondering if that has anything at all to do with it??? If anyone has had a similar experience would love to hear how you handled it.
Is it a mouse, a snake, or an underground miniature ...
RCA TV Rainbow color
painting or staining outdoor concrete
Cabinet reface or replace?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!