Help, spring is coming and I'm dreading it because I know it will mean a return of some sort of tiny beetle which plagues us to no end-they seem to fly,looks like they are round, black, just a general nuisance. I spend spring, summer and into the fall cleaning them up since they seem to get into everything. Threw away tons of food in my cupboards so now everything is in plastic but would dearly love to get rid of them!!! Tried spraying with bug spray but I think it needs to get at the root of the problem-I do notice there are two places in my basement that leak during rain, wondering if that has anything at all to do with it??? If anyone has had a similar experience would love to hear how you handled it.
Is it a mouse, a snake, or an underground miniature ...
RCA TV Rainbow color
painting or staining outdoor concrete
Cabinet reface or replace?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes