Help, spring is coming and I'm dreading it because I know it will mean a return of some sort of tiny beetle which plagues us to no end-they seem to fly,looks like they are round, black, just a general nuisance. I spend spring, summer and into the fall cleaning them up since they seem to get into everything. Threw away tons of food in my cupboards so now everything is in plastic but would dearly love to get rid of them!!! Tried spraying with bug spray but I think it needs to get at the root of the problem-I do notice there are two places in my basement that leak during rain, wondering if that has anything at all to do with it??? If anyone has had a similar experience would love to hear how you handled it.
Is it a mouse, a snake, or an underground miniature ...
RCA TV Rainbow color
Cabinet reface or replace?
painting or staining outdoor concrete
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight