DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF BROWN RECLUSE SPIDERS? I HAVE HEARD THAT THERE IS A 'BOMB' SORTOF SET-OF SYSTEM THAT YOU CAN SET OFF IN YOUR HOME, AND YOU CAN NOT ENTER FOR LIKE 4 HOURS. IS THERE ANY OTHER RECCOMENDATIONS? HELP! I HATE THOSE THINGS !!! ANY ADVICE?
My neighbors and I have brown recluse spider problems also. One thing that helps are the glue traps they sell at hardware stores. I have learned that the spiders are mostly scavengers and if you keep other dead bugs out of your house, they won't have as much to eat. Also, keeping dark corners and and cracks sealed and clean will help control the spiders. Poisons help a little, but not all that much. My neighbors have had extensive professional spraying done over the past two years and still have a problem with them. I guess they are pretty tough. This is the info I have found from talking to various people, I am by no means an expert. If you do find something that works better, let me know.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes