DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF BROWN RECLUSE SPIDERS? I HAVE HEARD THAT THERE IS A 'BOMB' SORTOF SET-OF SYSTEM THAT YOU CAN SET OFF IN YOUR HOME, AND YOU CAN NOT ENTER FOR LIKE 4 HOURS. IS THERE ANY OTHER RECCOMENDATIONS? HELP! I HATE THOSE THINGS !!! ANY ADVICE?
My neighbors and I have brown recluse spider problems also. One thing that helps are the glue traps they sell at hardware stores. I have learned that the spiders are mostly scavengers and if you keep other dead bugs out of your house, they won't have as much to eat. Also, keeping dark corners and and cracks sealed and clean will help control the spiders. Poisons help a little, but not all that much. My neighbors have had extensive professional spraying done over the past two years and still have a problem with them. I guess they are pretty tough. This is the info I have found from talking to various people, I am by no means an expert. If you do find something that works better, let me know.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!