Probably at least a dead rat.
Katrina took out trees on heavily wooded property, animals looking for a home, ours.
Mice for sure.
And something bigger. Rat and/or possum.
Poisen under house for mice Killed something.
Something bigger than a mouse.
Dead in wall.
That exterminator was a baaaad joke. No poisen EVER when the critter can/will die in the walls.
This Stuff WORKS!:
Odor Away by NJ Sales LLC (504) 828-5830
Bought it at local Pestop store.
10 bucks a pop.
Needed to do a bedroom and bathroom.
I Can Breathe without gagging.
Tried the masking, pinesol and boiling water, and had the excellent sharper image whiz bang filters in each.
Sorry, no cigar.
Odor Away. YES!
Found a web page for you:
I'm not a mole/salesman.
Needed relief, visited this vila page on dead mouse smell earlier to no relief.
Got relief today.
Along with catch em alive rat, possum and mice traps.
When you know you're not just smelling something dead, but can hear a bigger than a mouse critter in the mobile home attic (above your computuer/music room) you yourself can't get into without sawing a hole in the ceiling, and smell it let loose (oh gawd that's a vomit reflex, you will eat out) ...
Odor Away even rescued THAT room from the live animal stench.
When you go get the trap to catch that danged possum you saw come out from under the deck, coming from your walls to the outside... And some rat traps to nail what dropped its gems in the near shed...
might as well pick up a few small containers of Odor Away to give it a try...
Am I ever glad I did.
GET SOME. NOW!
That witch Katrina has really messed things up...
We had a happy harmonious balance on this piece of property before she blew some of it away.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 11 Ways to Dress Up Your Dresser
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Facade Facelift: Simple, Affordable Ways to Make a Better First Impression
- Reconsider Aboveground Pools: 10 Reasons Why
- 5 New Uses for Old Wooden Crates
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Make Your Own Bookcase: 10 DIY Designs