Probably at least a dead rat.
Katrina took out trees on heavily wooded property, animals looking for a home, ours.
Mice for sure.
And something bigger. Rat and/or possum.
Poisen under house for mice Killed something.
Something bigger than a mouse.
Dead in wall.
That exterminator was a baaaad joke. No poisen EVER when the critter can/will die in the walls.
This Stuff WORKS!:
Odor Away by NJ Sales LLC (504) 828-5830
Bought it at local Pestop store.
10 bucks a pop.
Needed to do a bedroom and bathroom.
I Can Breathe without gagging.
Tried the masking, pinesol and boiling water, and had the excellent sharper image whiz bang filters in each.
Sorry, no cigar.
Odor Away. YES!
Found a web page for you:
I'm not a mole/salesman.
Needed relief, visited this vila page on dead mouse smell earlier to no relief.
Got relief today.
Along with catch em alive rat, possum and mice traps.
When you know you're not just smelling something dead, but can hear a bigger than a mouse critter in the mobile home attic (above your computuer/music room) you yourself can't get into without sawing a hole in the ceiling, and smell it let loose (oh gawd that's a vomit reflex, you will eat out) ...
Odor Away even rescued THAT room from the live animal stench.
When you go get the trap to catch that danged possum you saw come out from under the deck, coming from your walls to the outside... And some rat traps to nail what dropped its gems in the near shed...
might as well pick up a few small containers of Odor Away to give it a try...
Am I ever glad I did.
GET SOME. NOW!
That witch Katrina has really messed things up...
We had a happy harmonious balance on this piece of property before she blew some of it away.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!