Probably at least a dead rat.
Katrina took out trees on heavily wooded property, animals looking for a home, ours.
Mice for sure.
And something bigger. Rat and/or possum.
Poisen under house for mice Killed something.
Something bigger than a mouse.
Dead in wall.
That exterminator was a baaaad joke. No poisen EVER when the critter can/will die in the walls.
This Stuff WORKS!:
Odor Away by NJ Sales LLC (504) 828-5830
Bought it at local Pestop store.
10 bucks a pop.
Needed to do a bedroom and bathroom.
I Can Breathe without gagging.
Tried the masking, pinesol and boiling water, and had the excellent sharper image whiz bang filters in each.
Sorry, no cigar.
Odor Away. YES!
Found a web page for you:
I'm not a mole/salesman.
Needed relief, visited this vila page on dead mouse smell earlier to no relief.
Got relief today.
Along with catch em alive rat, possum and mice traps.
When you know you're not just smelling something dead, but can hear a bigger than a mouse critter in the mobile home attic (above your computuer/music room) you yourself can't get into without sawing a hole in the ceiling, and smell it let loose (oh gawd that's a vomit reflex, you will eat out) ...
Odor Away even rescued THAT room from the live animal stench.
When you go get the trap to catch that danged possum you saw come out from under the deck, coming from your walls to the outside... And some rat traps to nail what dropped its gems in the near shed...
might as well pick up a few small containers of Odor Away to give it a try...
Am I ever glad I did.
GET SOME. NOW!
That witch Katrina has really messed things up...
We had a happy harmonious balance on this piece of property before she blew some of it away.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight